We offer short breaks of 3 nights or more, and weekly bookings from Saturday to Saturday, with flexible start days for Christmas and New Year. Note that the cottage is closed in January and November. To enquire, please either phone us, send an email, write, or use the online booking/enquiry service below. No price increase in 2018.
A deposit of £100 is payable on booking and the balance one month before start of the holiday. Thank you very much. Diolch yn fawr!
- Low season: Feb-April except Easter; Late Sept; and Oct-Dec except*: £360 per week
- Mid season: Easter; May-mid July; Early September; *Oct half term; *Christmas and New Year: £520 per week (flexible start days Christmas & New Year)
- High season: Mid July-end August: £640 per week
- Low season £275 for 3 nights, £50 per extra night
- Mid season £375 for 3 nights, £50 per extra night
Prices include a hospitality tray with Welsh and Fairtrade snacks. We give 10% discount for return bookings, offer accessible accommodation and pets are welcome. If we are full, try searching on the e-Selfcatering Directory.
Email us to request a leaflet.